Ettie Rutherford is an educator and transformational speaker who has consistently highlighted the need for women of all ages to use their strengths to set priorities and attain their goals. Through her writing, speaking and workshop presentations she provides women with the strategies and skills that will enable them to reach their highest potential.

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Women Are Worthy

Welcome to Women are Worthy, the place where women visit to support, learn and uplift each other. For those of you who attended our inaugural Tea, it’s good to reconnect. To new friends I say, please keep in touch. For me  the last few months have been very busy as I worked at honing my skills so that I will be better able to serve women through my consultancy. In May I attended a SPEAK and WRITE conference in San Diego and in June a week-end Writing Retreat in San Francisco. All this has been to upgrade my skills as a Transformational coach and author. My book “Women are Worthy……Why Perch Like a Chick When you Can Soar Like an Eaglewill be released in the new year.

In the meantime keep believing in yourself and keep soaring!
Ettie

No comments:

Post a Comment