Ettie Rutherford is an educator and transformational speaker who has consistently highlighted the need for women of all ages to use their strengths to set priorities and attain their goals. Through her writing, speaking and workshop presentations she provides women with the strategies and skills that will enable them to reach their highest potential.

Friday 20 July 2012

Book Launch

Glad to be back.
 It’s been much too long since I connected with you .That’s the bad

 news.

The good news is that in the meantime I have established my

website:


www.womenrworthy.com.  After acknowledging that I am in

desperate need of heeding the voice which kept yelling at me:

Social media, social media, I took the plunge and enrolled in a class.

 I have now upgraded my knowledge of Facebook, have a Twitter

account , and am more confident as a Blogger. Yea! 

Stop pretending that you were not once at that stage!!!


Now I am all set to use social media as an effective tool to market

my book which focuses on women’s ability to use challenges as

stepping stones to attain their goals.

Launch of my book will be on Sunday, October 28, 2012.

Book title is: Women Are Worthy: Why Perch Like a Chick When You Can Soar Like an Eagle?


Stay tuned!



Soaring Point:

 “Put all excuses aside and remember this: YOU are capable”

                                                                                    Zig Ziglar

2 comments:

  1. Ettie you are a genuine inspiration!!!

    BLOGGING, TWEETING, POSTING, & FACEBOOK were all foreign words last year, but this year you wrote the book! :D

    You fear nothing & will try anything!!
    Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must all replace fear with FAITH!

    ReplyDelete